Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme posted by The Broke and the Bookish. A new top ten question is posed every week. I encourage you to start your own Top Ten Tuesday list. This week:

Top Ten Books I Just HAD to Buy...But Are Still Sitting on My Bookshelf

1. Prom Nights from Hell by Meyer, Harrison, Cabot, Myracle, and Jaffe
(impulse purchase at Sam'sClub)

2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

3. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris

4. Blue Bloods by Melissa de la Cruz

5. Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr

6. Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast

7. Evernight by Claudia Gray

8. Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

9. Old Magic by Marianne Curley

10. Generation Dead by Daniel Waters

This list does not include all the classics I bought at B&N's buy 2 get 1 free sale: Austen, Tolstoy, Carroll...


Notable mentions are series' I'm in the middle of and haven't read the latest release, yet I had pre-ordered the copies a year in advance:
Radiance and Night Star by Alyson Noel
Beautiful Darkness by Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia

3 comments:

  1. so many books so little time, good luck with that list. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read Inkheart from your list years and years ago! I loved it then, I remember. The film doesn't do the book justice.

    I'm also in the middle of reading the House of Night and The Immortals series! But I've completely lost track of which is the latest book in the HoN series!

    Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make lists of all the books in every series I want to read and check them off as I buy/read them, basically I carry a copy just to keep track of the order. Lists make me happy haha.

    And thanks, I'm looking forward to spring break so I can start catching up and summer is just around the corner :D

    ReplyDelete