Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Free Four (Divergent #1.1) by Veronica Roth

Free Four (Divergent #1.1) by Veronica Roth ☆☆☆☆☆

This is a joint review. I read Divergent last July and left an awesome review. And here I re-read it and loved it even more. I even noticed things I hadn't noticed the first time. Like how Tris could just as easily have ended up with Uriah and it would have been cute! Don't get me wrong though I'm a Four/Tris girl all the way. And I got to fall in love with Four all over again which is more amazing each time.

What made it even better was that I got to read Roth's side story told from Four's point of view just after I finished re-reading Divergent. Can I just say O-M-G?! I didn't think it was possible to love Four even more until the moment I started reading this side story. I already wished I could rip him out of the story and have him for myself and now I'm begging for the chance to do it! I fell for him on an even deeper level. He's a total jerk, but he also cares too much for his own good. And he doesn't always think about what he says before he says it, as evidence by both these stories.

I'm totally psyched to start Insurgent now!!! (Yeah yeah yeah, I know I'm behind, but I had school and stuff to get to first!)

No comments:

Post a Comment