Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lord of Misrule by Rachel Caine

Lord of Misrule (Morganville #5) by Rachel Caine ☆☆☆☆

I'm so behind in this series, but mainly that's because I pace myself. If I read the whole series at once I wouldn't have time to read anything else.

This book could have easily gotten five stars from me, but it felt too short. I'm definitely picking up Carpe Corpus next so that it doesn't feel as short. The book didn't completely blow me away, but it was like coming home again. I love Morganville and it's Texas influences, which is probably why it makes me feel so at home. 

And I love Shane! I've loved him since the first book. I love the bad boy with the snarky comments. The bad boy that tries so hard to be good. So it's a given. I love how all the characters and written and how they interact with each other. I have a problem with some of the physical descriptions, but that's not that important.

No comments:

Post a Comment