Thursday, July 4, 2013

Raven by Lauren Oliver

Raven (Delirium #2.5) by Lauren Oliver ☆☆☆☆☆

It was really interesting to see Raven's point of view on the Julian rescue situation. Above all though it was shocking to learn about secrets Raven was hiding from everyone. That really changed to way I went into reading Requiem and made the events of that last novel have a strong impact on me. While I would have liked for Raven's secret to be revealed to at least one of the other characters, maybe it is better than none of them knew. It's still a twist I'm not sure I can accept overall, based on emotion. I don't want to believe it. But I guess the same could be said about the ending of the Hana short. I didn't want to believe it, but it was right there. At least Hana's secret became exposed in Requiem, especially for those that don't read the shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment