Monday, June 20, 2011

Feast of Fools (Morganville Vampires 4) by Rachel Caine

Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine ☆☆☆☆☆

Rachel Caine grabs my heartstrings again! I am absolutely in love with this series and take joy that there are many more books still left to read in this world. I am madly in love with Shane's personality and his resolve. I am proud of the strength of Claire. I want to hold Michael and comfort him. And Eve needs all the support she can get in this installment of the Morganville Vampires series.

The downside to a well-planned story arc is that every book ends in a cliff-hanger because the ends can't be tied up in one novel. This book of course was no difference, ending in a cliff hanger that makes me want to grab book 5 immediately, but I really have to tackle some of te other books on my stack first.

I love the places that this book went and how fluid the story is. And most importantly I love love love the humor in this. I wish I had the guts to highlight sections of a book because if I did there would be so many one-liners and sections highlighted that my book would glow. However, I do mark them with post-it note strips and the result is making my book look like one of my school books ;)

Maybe my craving for book 5 will make me read the books in between faster. Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment