Friday, July 6, 2012

Easy by Tammara Webber

Easy by Tammara Webber ☆☆☆☆☆

Wow. Just, wow.

This book has utterly and completely blown me away. I knew I'd love it instantly from the synopsis. And it was everything it promised and more.

I fell in love with Landon and Lucas, head over heels without a second thought. Webber had me so engrossed in the story that I was right there along with Jacqueline. I consider this quite a feat, especially since the story is told in past-tense.

Facial piercings, tattoos...gah! I was doomed the second I started reading. Tattoos is definitely one of my requirements for a significant other in real life, so in literary life it's a bonus beyond all bonuses. Oh my love for this book....

And the cover...how can anyone not love this cover? The tattoo already peeking out. Again, utterly and completely blown away. There are several sections I went back and bookmarked (rather than highlighted because they're large sections) to read again and again. And in fact, this is one of the few books that I can imagine myself reading again and again. I wish I could start at the beginning right now actually, but then I'd never lessen my TBR stack before school starts again next month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment