Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Kiss of Death by Rachel Caine

Kiss of Death (Morganville #8) by Rachel Caine ☆☆☆☆☆

Okay, so this story line was pretty cool. It went in so many unexpected directions. And I was left wondering why the characters themselves weren't as frustrated as I was while reading it.

Great road trip novel, and oh, was it ever the road trip from hell. As it got closer and closer to the end, I was wondering where the story line was going to go after all, getting more twisted and twisted in the process. And the epilogue at the end worried me. Usually a epilogue takes place years (or even decades) in the future, but it was not the case. It could have been a regular chapter and been just fine.

I'm still loving my characters, and falling in love with them even more in each book. And I'm glad the story line beyond surprised me in this case. Looking forward to the next book. Five more to go at this point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment