Friday, August 9, 2013

Damaged 2 by H.M. Ward

Damaged 2 (Damaged series) by H.M. Ward ☆☆☆☆

So I had to read the sequel. Again, glad I got a free copy. While it didn't have as many typos and writing issues as the first, I still was wary of spending money on a copy.

Extremely glad I read this one and finished out the series between Sidney and Peter. Their story really needed to continue. While we already learned Sidney's past that she's trying to overcome in the first book, we didn't nearly touch on Peter's enough. In the second book, we find that Peter is hiding SO much more than Sidney or anyone else could bargain for.

I loved the push and pull interaction between the two. One minute he wants her and she doesn't and the next minute she wants him and he doesn't. The dynamics were just great. They were great characters to get to know.

I had some issues with the ending and didn't necessarily like it after all the hard work Sidney put in (no spoilers), but I was happy that their story ended. Extremely looking forward to continuing over to his brother's series and finding out just what goes on inside evil Sean's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment