Friday, August 16, 2013

The Arrangement 5 by H.M. Ward

The Arrangement 5 (Arrangement series) by H.M. Ward ☆☆☆☆☆

So before, I was reading them so fast I could only do the 2 at a time reviews because honestly, it's one big book broken down. But I'm reviewing this one now, and writing notes as I read them to make sure I know which is which.

1. What the hell, Sean?!
There is so much push and pull in this segment. He's hot and cold equally. He wants to be "besties," but apparently doesn't know there's a line to not cross. Oh, Sean, I love you and hate you equally.

2. Glad Black only things he's stalking Avery. But I'm also curious of her knowing that much.

3. I really love Gabe. He's one hell of a guy. Avery needs someone to look out for her, especially with her friends flipping out.

4. Henry is so darn cute with his shyness. I don't think I'd be able to resist his accent though.

5. Marty at the hospital, how did she not get that? He tensed at her moan. Seriously?!

After the way this segment ended I'm jumping into the next immediately too! These short books/segments are addictive!

No comments:

Post a Comment