Sunday, August 18, 2013

The Arrangement 8 by H.M. Ward

The Arrangement 8 (Arrangement series) by H.M. Ward ☆☆☆☆☆

Immediately reading this, I found a discontinuity with the scene presented and the one presented in Damaged 2. That is, trying to figure out who said, "Do whatever you want." In Damaged 2 it seemed like Avery said it, but this segment begins with her ranting over Sean saying it. That was immediate confusion for me.

I'm wondering with this series how many times I can say "Oh, Sean." Men are so thick-headed. Aside from that, I don't know that I would have given into to that. I would have held my anger and walked away. Guess everyone is different. And sometimes I forget that it's what the character wants, not what we want. Even if we're the ones writing the character.

I love Gabe even more in this one. He's one BAMF when he needs to be and sticks up for his girl. Never imagined things would go that way though. Girl can't catch a break.

When did Peter get so cocky? I know he had some witty snark with Sidney in the Damaged series, but that boy definitely knows how to get what he wants. A true Ferro. And I'm surprised he'd even find her after Sean tried to buy off Sidney and lying to him. Hmmm...

Damn these cliffhangers! Where did he get the money?!

Glad 9 is already out, but going to dread its inevitable cliffhanger...

No comments:

Post a Comment