Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Arrangement 6 by H.M. Ward

The Arrangement 6 (Arrangement series) by H.M. Ward ☆☆☆☆☆

So many feels with this segment! I cried, smiled, was shocked, and even yelled at characters. That's how I know when the characters have really won me over: When I think yelling at them will do any good. It's like yelling at the girl in a horror movie not to go upstairs.

-  I cried with Avery when she broke down. I totally would have done the same (and I think I have at some point).
-  Sean's staircase trick was awesome!
-  If Marty would stop ignoring the gay jokes maybe they'd all catch on. Even if the obviousness they're clueless. But if being thought of as gay gets you in a lingerie dressing room...
-  Oh, Avery, way to kill a mood. And oh, Sean, way to make it worse.

Onward with this addictive drug! Next...

No comments:

Post a Comment