Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Arrangement 7 by H.M. Ward

The Arrangement 7 (Arrangement series) by H.M. Ward ☆☆☆☆☆

Sometimes I think this series reminds me a lot of my past. No, I was never a hooker. It's just some of the things Avery says. She's really naive and I will say that repeatedly because sometimes it pisses me off, but at the same time I can't always blame her.

I get the position Avery was in at the beginning of the segment. I think I once even told an ex that I would stay even if he had killed someone. I regret that now. But for some reason I'm proud of Avery and agree with her. Maybe it's because they're fictional characters so there is no real investment. Maybe it's because I see Sean as a redeemable character, and that just doesn't happen in real life.

This segment was scary and exciting, horrifying and hot. In the middle of the action I had a good idea what was going on before he revealed it. Bastard taking away trust in herself. I don't know I'd agree with him at the end. I'd probably say no and climb in the shower to sit there before he explained it himself. I wouldn't watch.

I effing hate Ms. Black. I couldn't blame her position previously, but now I totally can. I wish Avery would just tell Sean before it gets even worse. I get her wanting to make her own money, but her situation just got worse.

I was waiting until we caught back up with Damaged 2. It was great seeing a different perspective in how the scene started. Hate where it ended, but I get it. After quickly checking the first lines of segment 8, I knew I had to go back and read that entire scene in Damaged 2 first. So glad I did. Onward segment 8...

No comments:

Post a Comment